A postpartum recipe book with recipe gift cards to help modern mamas gather their village and organise homemade meal giving for their fourth trimester.
The perfect gift for a mama to be, a book she will treasure and a wonderful activity for a baby shower and mother’s blessing.
Hand out the recipe gift cards to friends and family to organise homemade meal giving.
Delicious recipes designed alongside a naturopath to help replenish and nourish a new mama post birth. Recipes cater to all mamas including vegan, gluten free and dairy free options.
Village for mama postpartum recipe book (100 pages & 30 unique recipes)
30 Nourishing recipe gift cards with a pre-written letter on each
By purchasing the village for mama book you are:
– Facilitating a well nourished and supported fourth trimester for a mama to be.
– Encouraging an Australian made and printed book.
– Supporting local Australian recipe developer, naturopath, photographers, graphic designer, editor and printing company (Madeleine, Brooke, Jenna, Juliette, Kayla, Kristie, Sue and the team at Complete Colour)
– Supporting sustainable green printing. Printing on FSC certified paper with 100% vegetable based inks at a solar powered facility in Melbourne, Victoria.
– Allowing Leila to self publish with love.
- Flat rate shipping of $10 Australia wide.
- Local collection from Tugun for Gold Coast residents (Free)
- International shipping available to: New Zealand ($17), United States($22), Canada ($22), United Kingdom ($27), Europe($34), Hong Kong ($24) & Singapore ($27).